22-USGR-F1 Commercial Display Cooler With Full Height Door
This full height door model provides paramount product showcasing complimented by two, high intensity LED light strips to provide vivid merchandise illumination. The full height glass door, adjustable white shelves and bright white interior make the ideal platform for increased product exposure and sales lift. The bottom mounted condensing unit elevates products, keeping them visible and within reach.
Optional Smartlock II, fully integrated, electronic health timer is available for this model. Smartlock constantly monitors the food storage compartment temperature to ensure it is operating correctly. If the temperature rises above preset limits it automatically locks the door preventing access to the products inside. The unit can be unlocked manually for food inspection. The Smartlock system incorporates the reliability of an electronic control module and battery backup to ensure the system functions flawlessly even during a power outage situation.
Other options include shelves, baskets, dividers, and custom graphics.
- Energy Saver, DOE 2017 Certified
- Eco Friendly, R290 Natural Refrigerant
- TUV SUD and NSF Certified
- Setpoint temperatures from 32°F to 50°F
- Optional Smartlock II integrated Electronic Health Timer
- Energy Free, Triple Pane, Anti-Fog Glass Door
- Two (2) Full Height LED High Intensity Light Strips Eliminate Bulb Replacement
- Electronic Digital Control and Continuous Temperature Display
- Energy Saving Door Open Alarm
- Maintenance Free Condenser*
- Extra Thick 2 1/2” Insulated Walls for Maximum Efficiency
- Bottom Mount Compressor/Condenser Eliminates Stooping
- Torsion Bar, Self Closing Door System
- Stainless Steel Interior Bottom
- Fully Automatic Frost Free Operation
- Forced Air System for Balanced Cooling
- Durable Bright White Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Interior
- Tough, Black Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Exterior
- Adjustable Rust Resistant White Shelves
- Snap-In Door Gasket for Easy Cleaning
- All Interior Corners 1/2” Radius
- Toll Free Customer Care Department for All Warranty and Service
- Dedicated and properly grounded 15 Amp 115V/60Hz/1Ph circuit with a standard NEMA 5-15P receptacle.
*Regular cleaning and maintenance not required under normal operating conditions. Some exceptions may apply. Contact Minus Forty for more information.