22-USGR Large Single Door Cooler
Simply Cool. Simply Essential. Minus Forty® refrigerators carry on the tradition of exceptional quality, reliability and dependability that our customers have come to expect and value in all of our products.
Brilliant, long lasting, energy efficient LED cabinet lighting helps create visual impact. The captivating LED backlit translight display provides a canvas for branding and advertising your products. A bright white galvanized interior creates a clean look that supports product illumination and provides the perfect backdrop.
Keeping your products at their optimum temperature and freshness is essential. That’s why Minus Forty® coolers have a set-point range from 32ºF to 50ºF. Loaded with standard features, customizing solutions and worry free operation, we know you’ll be more than satisfied with Minus Forty® Coolers.
A range of optional accessories including baskets, dividers, additional shelves, price/menu strips and custom graphics are available to help maximize packout and presentation.
- Energy Saver, DOE 2017 Compliant
- Eco Friendly, R290 Natural Refrigerant
- TUV and NSF Certified
- Setpoint temperatures from 32°F to 50°F
- Energy Free, Triple Pane, Anti-Fog Glass Door
- Captivating, LED Illuminated Display Panel for Optional Branding
- Two (2) Full Height LED High Intensity Interior Light Strips Eliminates Bulb Replacement
- Electronic Digital Control and Continuous Temperature Display
- Energy Saving Door Open Alarm
- Maintenance Free Condenser*
- Extra Thick 2 1/2” Insulated Walls for Maximum Efficiency
- Bottom Mount Compressor/Condenser Eliminates Stooping
- Torsion Bar, Self Closing Door System
- Stainless Steel Interior Bottom
- Fully Automatic Frost Free Operation
- Forced Air for Quick Cooling
- Durable Bright White Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Interior
- Tough, Black Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Exterior
- Adjustable, Coated White Shelves resist rusting
- Snap-In Door Gasket for Easy Cleaning
- All Interior Corners 1/2” Radius
- Toll Free Customer Care Department for All Warranty and Service
- Dedicated and properly grounded 15 Amp 115V/60Hz/1Ph circuit with a standard NEMA 5-15P receptacle