09M-USGR Glass Door Upright Refrigerator
The checkout and front-end has long been overlooked. Many are realizing the strategic merchandising potential of this area. Statistically shoppers will cover about 50% of a store but have to go through a checkout 100% of the time. It’s the area with the highest number of impulse purchases and incremental sales. In response, we’ve designed these models specifically for front-end merchandising.
With a minimal footprint and a height of only fifty-four inches, this model fits seamlessly and can take it’s place at the checkout, in place of existing racks or shelf units without any modifications.
Like all of the cabinets here at Minus Forty, we are proud of our upright coolers because they have proven to be extremely durable and reliable. With dual high intensity LED strips, easy to move casters, a self-closing torsion bar door and a maintenance free condenser, we know you will be more than satisfied with Minus Forty Technologies products.
A range of optional accessories including baskets, dividers, additional shelves, price/menu strips and custom graphics are available to help maximize packout and presentation.
- Energy Saver, DOE 2017 Compliant
- Eco Friendly, R290 Natural Refrigerant
- TUV and NSF Certified
- Setpoint temperatures from 35ºF to 45ºF
- Energy Free, Triple Pane, Anti-Fog Glass Door
- Two (2) Full Height LED High Intensity Interior Light Strips Eliminates Bulb Replacement
- Electronic Digital Control and Continuous Temperature Display
- Energy Saving Door Open Alarm
- Maintenance Free Condenser*
- Extra Thick 2 1/2” Insulated Walls for Maximum Efficiency
- Bottom Mount Compressor/Condenser Eliminates Stooping
- Torsion Bar, Self Closing Door System
- Stainless Steel Interior Bottom
- Fully Automatic Frost Free Operation
- Forced Air for Quick Cooler Cooling
- Durable Bright White Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Interior
- Tough, Black Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Exterior
- Adjustable Coated White Shelves
- Snap-In Door Gasket for Easy Cleaning
- All Interior Corners 1/2” Radius
- Toll Free Customer Care Department for All Warranty and Service
- Dedicated and properly grounded 15 Amp 115V/60Hz/1Ph circuit with a standard NEMA 5-15P receptacle
*Regular cleaning and maintenance not required under normal operating conditions. Some exceptions may apply. Contact Minus Forty for more information.