22-UDGH Dual Temperature Hybrid Double Door Upright
Get the Best of Both Worlds in a space saving footprint.
Our unique Hybrid Dual Temperature upright is ideal for merchandising fresh foods and beverages as well as frozen foods and treats without taking up a lot of valuable floor space.
Separate cooler and freezer compartments help keep fresh foods fresh and frozen goods at just the right temperature. Each compartment has it’s own electronic control center with real time temperature display, visual and audible door open alarm.
Optional Smartlock II integrated electronic health timers are available on this model.
Smartlock constantly monitors the food storage compartment temperatures to ensure they are operating correctly. If the temperature rises above preset limits it automatically locks the door preventing access to the products inside. Other available options include shelves, baskets, dividers and graphics.
- Energy Saver, DOE 2017 Certified
- Eco Friendly, R290 Natural Refrigerant
- TUV SUD and NSF Certified
- Setpoint refrigerator compartment temperatures from 32°F to 50°F
- Setpoint freezer compartment temperatures from -20°F to 10°F
- Optional Smartlock II fully integrated Electronic Health Timers
- Energy Free, Triple Pane, Anti-Fog Glass Doors
- Each Compartment has Two (2) Full Height LED High Intensity Interior Light Strips
- Dual Electronic Digital Controls with Continuous Temperature Display
- Energy Saving Door Open Alarm
- Adjustable, Rust Resistant, Coated White Shelves
- Maintenance Free Condenser*
- Extra Thick 2 1/2” Insulated Walls for Maximum Efficiency
- Bottom Mount Condensing Unit Eliminates Stooping
- Self-Closing Doors Equipped with Reliable Torsion Bar System
- Stainless Steel Interior Compartment Bottoms
- Fully Automatic Frost Free Operation
- Forced Air System for Balanced Cooling
- Durable Bright White Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Interior
- Tough, Black Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Exterior
- Snap-In Door Gaskets for Easy Cleaning
- All Interior Corners 1/2” Radius
- Toll Free Customer Care Department for All Warranty and Service
- Dedicated and properly grounded 15 Amp 115V/60Hz/1Ph circuit with a standard NEMA 5-15P receptacle.
*Regular cleaning and maintenance not required under normal operating conditions. Some exceptions may apply. Contact Minus Forty for more information.