44-UDGR Double Door Display Cooler
Simply Cool. Simply Essential. Minus Forty® refrigerators carry on the tradition of exceptional quality, reliability and dependability that our customers have come to expect and value in all of our products. Our largest capacity two door upright refrigerator is energy efficient and eco-friendly with a self contained R290 refrigeration system.
Create a visual impact with standard brilliant, long lasting, energy efficient LED cabinet lighting. The captivating LED backlit translight display provides a canvas for branding and advertising your products. A bright white galvanized interior creates a clean look that supports product illumination and provides the perfect backdrop.
A range of optional accessories including baskets, dividers, additional shelves, price/menu strips and custom graphics are available to help maximize packout and presentation.
Model 44-UDGR is a special order product. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply. Contact Minus Forty for more information.
- Energy Saver, DOE 2017 Compliant
- Eco Friendly, R290 Natural Refrigerant
- TUV and NSF Certified
- Setpoint temperatures from 35ºF to 45ºF
- Energy Free, Triple Pane, Anti-Fog Glass Doors
- Captivating, LED Illuminated Display Panel for Optional Branding
- Four (4) Full Height LED High Intensity Interior Light Strips Eliminates Bulb Replacement
- Electronic Digital Control and Continuous Temp Display
- Energy Saving Door Open Alarm
- Maintenance Free Condenser*
- Extra Thick 2 1/2” Insulated Walls for Maximum Efficiency
- Bottom Mount Compressor/Condenser Eliminates Stooping
- Torsion Bar, Self Closing Door System
- Stainless Steel Interior Bottom
- Fully Automatic Frost Free Operation
- Forced Air for Quick Cooling
- Durable Bright White Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Interior
- Tough and Durable Black Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Exterior
- Adjustable Coated White Shelves
- Snap-In Door Gaskets for Easy Cleaning
- All Interior Corners 1/2” Radius
- Toll Free Customer Care Department for All Warranty and Service
- Dedicated and properly grounded 15 Amp 115V/60Hz/1Ph circuit with a standard NEMA 5-15P receptacle.
*Regular cleaning and maintenance not required under normal operating conditions. Some exceptions may apply. Contact Minus Forty for more information.