44-UDGF Upright Commercial Freezer
Our largest capacity two door upright freezer is energy efficient and eco-friendly with a self contained R290 refrigeration system. As a result of the system design changes our engineers have implemented, this model can be plugged into a standard outlet. No special outlets are required. See the electrical requirements section at the bottom of the page.
Brilliant, long lasting, energy efficient LED cabinet lighting helps create visual impact. The captivating LED backlit translight display provides a canvas for branding and advertising your products. A bright white galvanized interior creates a clean look that supports product illumination and provides the perfect backdrop
A range of optional accessories including baskets, dividers, additional shelves, price/menu strips and custom graphics are available to help maximize packout and presentation.
Model 44-UDGF is a special order product. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply. Contact Minus Forty for more information.
- Energy Saver, DOE 2017 Compliant
- Eco Friendly, R290 Natural Refrigerant
- TUV and NSF Certified
- Setpoint temperatures from 0ºF to -20ºF
- Energy Free, Triple Pane, Anti-Fog Glass Doors
- Captivating, LED Illuminated Display Panel for Optional Branding
- Four (4) Full Height LED High Intensity Interior Light Strips Eliminates Bulb Replacement
- Electronic Digital Control and Continuous Temp Display
- Energy Saving Door Open Alarm
- Maintenance Free Condenser*
- Extra Thick 2 1/2” Insulated Freezer Walls for Maximum Efficiency
- Bottom Mount Compressor/Condenser Eliminates Stooping
- Torsion Bar, Self Closing Freezer Door System
- Stainless Steel Interior Bottom
- Fully Automatic Frost Free Operation
- Forced Air for Quick Freezer Cooling
- Durable Bright White Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Interior
- Tough and Durable Black Baked Enamel Galvanized Steel Exterior
- Adjustable Coated White Freezer Shelves
- Snap-In Door Gaskets for Easy Cleaning
- All Interior Corners 1/2” Radius
- Toll Free Customer Care Department for All Warranty and Service
- Dedicated and properly grounded 15 Amp 115V/60Hz/1Ph circuit with a standard NEMA 5-15P receptacle.