Double Glass Doors Coolers / Refrigerators
Showing all 4 results
15-UDGR Double Glass Door CoolerRead More
43-UDGR Double Door Display RefrigeratorRead More
43-UDGR-L1 Smartlock Display CoolerRead More
44-UDGR Double Door Display CoolerRead More
Double Glass Door Coolers & Refrigerators with a Sleek and Durable Design
You put great care into the branding and packaging of your products. So naturally you want to showcase them in the best possible light to captivate consumers.
Double glass door coolers and refrigerators from Minus Forty Technologies combine sleek design, brilliant LED lighting and extreme durability with options for customizable graphics, to offer an eye-catching way to merchandise your products.
Our double door coolers are certified for use with packaged foods that are non-potentially hazardous.
Advanced Technology and a Wide Range of User-Friendly Features
Worry free operation, efficiency and performance are key priorities for our products. We place an emphasis on design, material and production quality to ensure our coolers perform efficiently for years to come.
It’s essential to keep your products at an optimum temperature and freshness, so our coolers and refrigerators all come with a standard set-point range from 0ºC (32ºF) to 10ºC (50ºF). Need a specific set-point? Our programmable electronic control allows us to accommodate your needs in most cases. That’s just the start: additional standard features that come with our products, utilizing advanced technology include:
- Meets or Exceeds DOE 2017 Energy Compliance
- Eco-Friendly R290 Natural Refrigerant
- Brilliant high intensity LED interior lighting showcases your product and eliminates regular bulb replacement. Some models include a built-in LED backlight advertising display.
- Extra thick, 2 ½” insulted walls to maximize efficiency
- Programmable multifunction electronic control with continuous temperature display
- Forced air for quick cooling
- A snap-in door gasket makes cleaning a cinch
- Self-closing doors use long lasting rust resistant torsion bars instead of springs
- An audible “door open” alarm which also includes a visual message, so you instantly know when the door is ajar
- A bottom mount compressor/condenser eliminates stooping and lifts your products to a more prominent position.
Trusted Products and Quality Customer Support
Our products are NSF and TUV certified and come with 24/7 quality care and support from our in-house expert team so you’ll always have assistance when you need it.
See Our Line of Double Glass Door Coolers and Refrigerators
Ready to put your products on display with our technologically advanced, efficient and beautifully designed double glass door coolers and refrigerators? Browse our product pages to learn more, or feel free to contact us today to place your order.