Production Team Members
Our commercial freezer and cooler manufacturing company is a leader in our industry and is actively seeking motivated new team members to join our assembly line team.
We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates do not need any previous experience in a manufacturing environment! Minus Forty continually invests in you and your training. Our goal is to find the right fit within our organization for you! We try to continually evolve each team member to bring out the very best of each players potential. Prior experience in assembly, production, or a warehouse environment is an asset.
We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it’s important for new hires to hit the ground running. We offer a consistent schedule with a 4-day work week, allowing our team members a long weekend EVERY week! We compensate our team members well with excellent benefits and generous perks.
Job Type:Full-time (40 hours per week), Permanent
Hours:40 hours a week
Day Shift: Tuesday to Friday from 6 am to 4:30 pm = 40 hours
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to):
- Work as part of a team to assemble components or products in an efficient manner
- Work with hand tools to assemble parts (training provided)
- Communicate in a consistently respectful manner with your team members
- Continuously develop skills in all the tasks required in a particular production process
- Keep work areas clean and organized, take out garbage/recycling, sweep, etc. as needed
- Perform light lifts, some twisting, full-body movements, and more physical requirements in an ergonomic and safe manner
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- CSA approved safety shoes
- You are able to perform the physical requirements including (but not limited to) standing, walking, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, grasping, stooping, and lifting.
- You are interested in working with an enthusiastic team in a manufacturing setting to provide excellence in quality and service!
If you feel this would be the right fit for you, apply now!
Send your resume or CSV to firstname.lastname@example.org