Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a business development career with a company that believes in top quality and innovation? Minus Forty® offers ample opportunity to expand and enhance your business development knowledge and encourages self-growth by implementing competitive KPI driven activities which lead to monthly and annual performance bonuses. Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you go above and beyond? Are you a firm believer in high quality Canadian made products? Then Minus Forty® is the next step in your long-lasting successful career.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for pursuing and maximizing on strategic direction and growth, by establishing the Minus Forty® brand in new and existing channels, and creating opportunities for further development.
- Act as a consultant to our customers to recommend our products and services
- Analyze details of new market segments/niches and territories to assess their growth potential
- Prospect and qualify new business opportunities by using business directories, following leads from existing clients and networking through associations, conferences and trade shows
- Contact and visit potential customers, establishments and existing key accounts to understand customer requirements, promote products and gather information
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and/or internal meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Representatives and VP to exchange information on customer accounts, selling strategies and marketing information
- Confer with management to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
- Initiate and coordinate sales promotion activities to achieve sales targets
- Manage customer feedback and concerns
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems – Salesforce and the Minus Forty® MRP System
- Negotiate prices, contracts, service agreements and payment terms for customer accounts
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and completing expense account reports
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Prepare and present quotes, credit terms, and bid specifications
- Provide management with feedback on products and services for any improvement/design modifications or general customer requirements for future product release that would lead to increased customer satisfaction
- Strive for continuous learning and develop knowledge, skills, tools and techniques relevant to your position
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Must be able to travel to the US and have a valid driver’s license
Credentials and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a B2B sales role
- Prior experience in new business development and key account management
- Experience with a manufacturing company is desirable
Please send your resume to email@example.com
No faxes or phone calls at this time.
Production Team Members
Our commercial freezer and cooler manufacturing company is a leader in our industry and is actively seeking motivated new team members to join our assembly line team.
We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates do not need any previous experience in a manufacturing environment! Minus Forty continually invests in you and your training. Our goal is to find the right fit within our organization for you! We try to continually evolve each team member to bring out the very best of each players potential. Prior experience in assembly, production, or a warehouse environment is an asset.
We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it’s important for new hires to hit the ground running. We offer a consistent schedule with a 4-day work week, allowing our team members a long weekend EVERY week! We compensate our team members well with excellent benefits and generous perks.
Job Type:Full-time (40 hours per week), Permanent
Hours:40 hours a week
Day Shift: Tuesday to Friday from 6 am to 4:30 pm = 40 hours
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to):
- Work as part of a team to assemble components or products in an efficient manner
- Work with hand tools to assemble parts (training provided)
- Communicate in a consistently respectful manner with your team members
- Continuously develop skills in all the tasks required in a particular production process
- Keep work areas clean and organized, take out garbage/recycling, sweep, etc. as needed
- Perform light lifts, some twisting, full-body movements, and more physical requirements in an ergonomic and safe manner
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- CSA approved safety shoes
- You are able to perform the physical requirements including (but not limited to) standing, walking, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, grasping, stooping, and lifting.
- You are interested in working with an enthusiastic team in a manufacturing setting to provide excellence in quality and service!
If you feel this would be the right fit for you, apply now!
Send your resume or CSV to firstname.lastname@example.org